- Blogging ROI
- Blogging Strategy
- Blogging Tips
- Blogging Tools
- Blogs Developed By Scout
- CEO Bloggers
- Fighting Spam
- New Communications
- PR Tips
- Product Development
- Search Engine Optimization
- Search Engine Strategies
- Social Media
- Viral Marketing
- Blogging For Business
- For Immediate Release
- DM News Blog
- Will McInnes' Weblog
- Backbone Corporate Blogging Survey
- Spherion Career Blog - The Big Time
- Just Venting - Goodway's HVAC Industry Blog
- Lipo Sculpting.com
- MarkSu's .NET Blog
- Thoughts on Computing
- True Jeans - True Life
- Not Just Java
- The Marketing Technology Blog
- Vein Treatment .com
- July 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- April 2008
- February 2008
- January 2008
- December 2007
- October 2007
- August 2007
- June 2007
- May 2007
- March 2007
- February 2007
- January 2007
- December 2006
- November 2006
- October 2006
- September 2006
- August 2006
- June 2006
- May 2006
- April 2006
- March 2006
- February 2006
Subscribe to this Blog
Recent Blog Posts
- Social Media Engagement Correlates To financial Performance
- When Mixing Business with Twitter and Facebook Remember What Mom Always Says
- Scout Launches Just Venting, New Corporate Blog for Goodway Technologies
- PRSA to hold Digital Impact Summit in New York
- Scout Blogging and SEO Client Destined for Mega-Millions According to Donny Deutch
- Scout Launches New Corporate blog for Carlisle Wide Plank Floors
- Reflections on our Second Year as a Strategic Blogging Service
- Announcing a New Blog for Living Greener and Cleaner
- How Blogging Can Get You Press Coverage
- How can I drive more traffic to my blog?
- Douglas Karr on Ghost Blogging Covered by Investor's Business Daily
- Lillie Ammann on Should corporate blogs use ghostwriters?
- Brian Edwards on Why aren't more companies blogging by now?
- Dee Rambeau on Why aren't more companies blogging by now?
- Stephen Turcotte on Why aren't more companies blogging by now?
- Ted Demopoulod on Can Viral Marketing Succeed Without Luck?
- Jim Durbin on SCOUT Launches First Client Blog - The Big Time a Spherion career blog
PRSA to hold Digital Impact Summit in New York
It’s happening. The mainstream PR profession is really getting serious about how to achieve client goals by combining PR with social media, AND search engine optimization best practices. The latest proof of this is The Digital Impact Conference hosted by the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA), Cision and Medialink. I’m proud to announce that I will be speaking at this important two day conference designed to help PR and Marketing professionals understand how to align their business strategies with emerging technologies.
My session is titled “How a Little SEO Can Go a Long Way or the Wrong Way”. If the clever title isn’t enough for you to start reserving your tickets and packing your bags, here’s a quick teaser about my session.
Title: How a little SEO Can Go a Long Way or the Wrong way
Session Summary: For some companies, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) can be the difference between success and failure. In this session you will learn how an established computer company’s lack of SEO savvy reduced the impact of an otherwise good marketing and PR effort. You will also learn how SEO and strategic blogging catapulted a little Internet startup to success, achieving top search engine rankings along with blog buzz and national media coverage. Come see why PR professionals are uniquely suited to tap into some of that Search Engine Marketing budget, and learn how to better your business by avoiding the top ten things companies do to kill their natural search engine rankings.
This session is on Monday June 9 (Day One) and it will follow Lee Odden’s general session about SEO where he will discuss strategic approaches to getting in the news and how SEO affects social media. The keynote speakers are Josh Bernoff, principal analyst at Forrester Research and David Carr, columnist, Monday Business section, New York Times. The conference is packed with great sessions and speakers so check out prsa.org info page for the latest info and how to reserve your spot.
Last but not least, I want to sincerely thank Bryan Person, one of the most selfless bloggers on the internet for nudging the folks at PRSA to offer me this slot. Thanks Bryan! See you all in the big city.
TrackBack URL for this entry: